Do you want to play an entrepreneurial role in developing and expanding the German Business Development for Extenda Retail? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
We are seeking a Business Development Representative (BDR) to help fuel our revenue by exploring new opportunities for our market leading software products to the retail industry. Through collaborative planning together with sales and marketing you will create a pipeline for leads and prospecting new clients as we enter the German market as next step on our road map. With a customer centric approach you will engage with C-level and executive stakeholders to qualify their business goals and identify opportunities on how Extenda Retail can be positioned as a strategic partner. Your focus market will be to assist our entry of the German market. Are you the one we are looking for? Then let us know!
What you will do
Your mission is to identify prospects and generate new business opportunities through in-depth qualification of leads, and progress the pipeline of the sales process. You will, together with the team, develop a story outlining the value proposition towards prospective clients. You will use your creative side to prospect new clients through cold calling, email marketing and social media platforms like LinkedIn. Your aim is to describe how our products and solutions can increase revenue and success for potential clients. You will use a combined understanding of the current market, and match our solutions with the clients’ needs. You will be an expert on our value proposition, constantly communicating the value we create for existing and prospective customers.
- Coordinate with marketing and direct sales teams to develop mutually beneficial proposals
- Convert and qualify incoming leads
- Create and implement processes and policies to support the overall business
- Develop and maintain relationships with target companies.
- Develop and maintain client and selective partner relationships
- Drive the end-to-end sales process
- Identify and research potential clients
- Book meetings with potential clients in targeted markets
- Gather useful information from customer and competitor data
- Make and give presentations to prospective clients and internal executives
- Track, identify and add qualified prospects to sales pipeline
- Work closely with the marketing team to track leads and opportunities through market activities.
- Work directly with partners in processing leads and opportunities
- Work with marketing for lead generation management and marketing deliverables to support your activities
Skills and Experience
- Sales or Channel sales experience.
- Relevant experience from retail, software and/or payments markets
- Proven direct sales experience
- Clear, concise skilled communicator with the ability to tailor the message dependent on the audience
- Negotiation and presentation skills
- German, fluent in both verbal and writing
- English, on a professional level
- Education level: Bachelor’s degree
We think that you...
Have the ability to quickly grasp the retail POS market and its ecosystem in order to acquire new business. Together with strong and compelling communication skills you are able to tailor your message depending on the audience as you create strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. In addition you will use your network to understand the industry and trends. You need to, in deep, understand our product offer and its added-value to build a strong channel sales funnel.
Why Extenda Retail?
Imagine that you could be a part of making future retail safer, easier, and more fun. At Extenda Retail, we are a dream team of different experts that creates frictionless, game-changing software for major retail and supply chains around the globe. Join a workplace where hobbies, passions and careers come together when we innovate tomorrow’s retail experience.
Working at Extenda retail
- Continue developing a comprehensive set of retail services
- Google’s complete catalogue of modular cloud
- Collaboration with Google Cloud to run its next generation of cloud-native retail