Imagine something you can do today that you couldn’t do in the past – like paying for groceries without opening your wallet. Extenda Retail is a Market -leading company with extensive retail and logistics knowledge. Our innovations touch everyday lives. Join a company that simplifies shopping and inspires retailers and logistics businesses to go further.
We can now present an opportunity where you get the chance to fuel growth and reduce complexity with our competitive warehouse management system called NYCE.LOGIC. It is a cloud-based, competitive warehouse management system that is designed and developed to reduce complexity and costs while also enabling scalability for both B2C and B2B companies. Our WMS allows 3PLs, retailers and logistics providers to make their warehouse a competitive advantage. Together, we change and improve the way retail works.
We are now looking for an Application Consultant to strengthen our team and enable further success as we are on a journey to go after new business on a global scale.
As Application Consultant at Extenda Retail you will work close to the client's environment and function as an expert by guiding them on the capacity of our product. In the role as Application Consultant you will get the opportunity to work with well-known clients within logistics, retail and e-commerce. As you will work in close collaboration with the client you will function as an enabler of success by analyzing their needs and translating them into functional requirements for the solution. With a solid understanding of workflows, processes and the market you will be in the heart of the business as you contribute to our continuous growth.
Your mission is to contribute to our clients development by delivering a high level of service and a great understanding of their business needs. In the role as Application Consultant you will have a great impact on the daily operations in the client environment by developing their logistics flows. You will work in cross-functional teams and collaborate with different stakeholders internally to ensure customer satisfaction through our innovative solutions. We offer you a role in the interface of tech and business where you will get the opportunity to grow professionally as you join us on our exciting journey.
We want you, an ambitious and driven person with a solid understanding of the logistics and supply chain industry to join our team as our next application consultant. We think that you want to contribute in sharing ideas to make an impact on how we work. You also have a sound technological understanding together with a strong drive to benefit from personal development. You are a team player that takes responsibility and has a solution oriented approach.
Does it sound interesting? Then we would love for you to join us!
We offer you
We believe that your success is our success. That’s why we care for you, love that you are innovative and trust that you will succeed. Here are some of the perks we offer you:
- We want you to feel safe and focus on what makes you thrive, that’s why we offer you strategic training in leadership, flexibility, solid insurance, and health initiatives.
- We want you to find room for your innovative ideas and will support you to reach your potential. For that, you will have a plan and support for your development.
- We want you to trust yourself, feel excited to lead yourself and deliver with quality. That’s why we promote a balance between work and life, and a feedback culture where you dare to question and push for your ideas.
We believe you...
- Have a degree in Computer science, IT, Logistics or equivalent work experience.
- Are fluent in English, both verbal and writing.
- Have a solid understanding or interest in WMS and/or ERP-system.
- Have knowledge of C# and Typescript.
Nice to have
- Excellent language skills in written and spoken Swedish
Working at Extenda retail
- Continue developing a comprehensive set of retail services
- Google’s complete catalogue of modular cloud
- Collaboration with Google Cloud to run its next generation of cloud-native retail