Add value across your entire supply chain
Want to move away from slow, manual processes? NYCE.LOGIC WMS empowers your staff and delights your customers by turning your warehouse into a competitive advantage. It reduces complexity and costs, allowing you to focus on what matters most - your clients and developing your business.
- Reduce costs while driving business value
- Scale from parcel to pallet, 1 to 1,000 sites, 10 to 100,000 users
- Use AI and machine learning to optimize processes
- Deliver on sustainability commitments to your Board
Reach new heights with a WMS tailored to your needs
Market-leading WMS, NYCE.LOGIC has decades of supply chain expertise and is valued by customers like Apotek Hjärtat, Bonver Logistics, PostNord, DHL, Cellbes and Bubbleroom. It offers a future-proof, competitive and web-based WMS for 3PLs, retailers and logistics providers. No matter your business size, our WMS allows you to optimize your warehouse – and stay ahead of the competition.
Industry-leading WMS modules:
Great processes won’t elevate your supply chain on its own – you need the right systems to make your business thrive.
Built from the ground up, our WMS is more than Software as a Service (SaaS): It is delivered as a cloud-based web application, designed to work with computers, tablets, mobile units, Pick By Voice and automation solutions - offering supply chain visibility and inventory optimization.
Mobile interfaces for tablets, PDAs, forklifts, computers and smartphones, built and designed by logistics experts. A user-friendly system makes daily operations easy, changes can be implemented in record time, and staff training is quick and easy.
Is your business growing fast, or do your operations fluctuate seasonally? Our WMS adapts to your needs: scale clients, sites, and order volumes with ease. The web-based portal offers full management control with a clear single and multi-site overview.
Customer-centric, agile software
NYCE.LOGIC WMS is equipped with the latest technology and a robust set of functionalities allowing businesses of all sizes to streamline their operations. We develop long-term partnerships that translate investment into profitability.
Some of our customer success cases
Creating possibilities for leading logistics businesses
How will our SaaS model level up your business?
We have an outstanding track record of delivering value in weeks – if you want to take the next step in generating growth through your WMS, we can help you get there. With our Software as a Service (SaaS) model, NYCE.LOGIC WMS is easily scalable and creates countless benefits:
- Manage inbound supply by planning intake into the yard, allocation of slots and resources with flexible and comprehensive putaway algorithms, and the ability to cross-dock.
- Optimize replenishing and picking, ensuring that fill rates are high, shrinkage is low and travel time around the warehouse is minimized. The solution is built to maximize both sales, fulfillment and asset utilization.
- Our WMS ensures that picked inventory is packed, labeled and shipped in compliance with regulatory requirements prior to the handover to the transportation function.
- WMS is a core that needs to be connected to your existing ecosystem. Our solution utilizes an open architecture that integrates quickly with third-party solutions, with standard integrations, such AutoStore, out-of-the-box.
- Specialized in e-Commerce processes, NYCE.LOGIC WMS comes with standardized integrations to e-Commerce platforms. It adapts quickly to demand, supporting sales channels and creating long-term success.
- For 3PLs, our system offers the fastest onboarding times in the industry. It ensures that service levels are adhered to whilst executing, capturing and billing for all value-added services.
IT Manager, PostNord TPL
“NYCE.LOGIC WMS is tailor-made to suit a 3PL business and its unique workflows. The system’s robust support for e-commerce processes and flexibility in terms of parameters and workflows make for a great advantage – Extenda Retail is the right partner for us today and in the future.”
Report: WMS Trends 2023
Follow these trends for a successful WMS strategy! From automation to cloud, and sustainability to data lakes, the digitalization of warehouses continues at an ultra-fast pace. Now is the time for companies to realize the huge benefits of these trends. Read our guide to learn how.
Market-leading solutions for any industry
Ready to super-charge your warehouse?
Talk to our WMS experts to get your logistics up to speed.